toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


Angels we have heard on high...
I need to get some stuff out of my system. I feel like I'm really intoxicated. I entered that zone. Orpheus was screwing with me. Back off!
Why do we celebrate days of birth, death and rebirth? So that we can remember better? Or so that we can commit idolatory?
I am so sorry. I need to get back at you.
I lost so much. I gained, that's how I could lose. Seriously. Think about how much you've lost. Then you'll feel like crying your heart out. I'm sorry. I truly am.
Next time, before you say something, try to think about how you might change your mind. That is our nature. Humans change their minds. We might not agree with ourselves of yesterday. But that's the way it is. We are ever-changing. Thank God for never changing.
I think I've escaped from alot of things. I am glad for that. I can say that I'll never look back, but the fact is that I might. And I probably will. But the good thing about escaping is that you get to experience how the air outside tastes like. Taste and see.
A new year is coming. This has been to furious. I have fears. But I must go. Too many unknowns give rise to more unknowns. But that's just the way things are. That is the nature of this created world. Defy. But learn the art of conformation. More like adaptation. That's how ever-changing beings survive. I have done so for so long. What's a little bit more?
Tell me. How can you keep from seeing? From believing?

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment