I have everything going for me now.
I feel awake. Conscious. My eyes can open. I don't have to scratch them. I can sip coffee from a can. I can lick tomato salsa powder off potato chips. My left pinky feels stronger. I will have an easier semester. I am listening to Christmas songs.
I watched an episode of Joan of Arcadia. In it, God's words are designed to make you think so much, even about nothing at all. Love is designed to break down logic, or else we wouldn't take the risks. I disagree, but it works for me. How contradicting. Allow me to laugh at myself for a moment.
Awhile ago, I was worried about being bored, being uneventful, being unbreakable. The double edge sword of consistency. Another joke to start off the new year huh. Oh what presumption! He who have no thorns in his flesh will face the great danger of living the ordinary life.
In this life you are the flower and the thorn
Something I don't understand. I am a sucker for the big and flashy things, even if they are flawed and incomplete. I plugged in my computer to the sound system in the living room. But I could only feed in the left channel. I get backing vocals and counter melodies missing from the songs. But I live with it. And I enjoy. Would you have done the same?
I hate writing on paper. You start off with alot on your mind. You write. Then your hands get tired, you lose the momentum, and thoughts start messing up in your head, they get lost one by one. By the time you're done with two pages, you would have lost the plot. Or the passion. Ok. That probably wouldn't be the case if I was still in JC. I'm switching over for good! I'll miss you, oh purple one. Purplish blue one to be exact.
I found something that's better than singing in the shower. Shouting in the shower! Try it today!
I am a flower quickly fading, here today and gone tomorrow
I feel awake. Conscious. My eyes can open. I don't have to scratch them. I can sip coffee from a can. I can lick tomato salsa powder off potato chips. My left pinky feels stronger. I will have an easier semester. I am listening to Christmas songs.
I watched an episode of Joan of Arcadia. In it, God's words are designed to make you think so much, even about nothing at all. Love is designed to break down logic, or else we wouldn't take the risks. I disagree, but it works for me. How contradicting. Allow me to laugh at myself for a moment.
Awhile ago, I was worried about being bored, being uneventful, being unbreakable. The double edge sword of consistency. Another joke to start off the new year huh. Oh what presumption! He who have no thorns in his flesh will face the great danger of living the ordinary life.
In this life you are the flower and the thorn
Something I don't understand. I am a sucker for the big and flashy things, even if they are flawed and incomplete. I plugged in my computer to the sound system in the living room. But I could only feed in the left channel. I get backing vocals and counter melodies missing from the songs. But I live with it. And I enjoy. Would you have done the same?
I hate writing on paper. You start off with alot on your mind. You write. Then your hands get tired, you lose the momentum, and thoughts start messing up in your head, they get lost one by one. By the time you're done with two pages, you would have lost the plot. Or the passion. Ok. That probably wouldn't be the case if I was still in JC. I'm switching over for good! I'll miss you, oh purple one. Purplish blue one to be exact.
I found something that's better than singing in the shower. Shouting in the shower! Try it today!
I am a flower quickly fading, here today and gone tomorrow
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment