toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


There is much evil in the air. A few of us experienced evil early in the week. Tell me if you are one of them. I fear the things that make me who I am not supposed to be (but am capable to be).
My chains are gone, I've been set free
The tension that we are living. We live on a continuous spectrum. Nothing comes discrete. The very creatures living on earth aiming to become like Christ are the very creatures capable of becoming the anti-Christ.
My God, my Saviour has ransomed me
The only way out is through prayer. Dedication. Submission. There is much power, there is redemption to be found. I know I am free. And I intend to keep it that way.
And like a flood, his mercy reigns
Unending love, amazing grace
That is the paradox of the Christian life. Not a contradiction, but a paradox. Hateful creatures called towards love, called to love. The beautiful paradox that sheds light upon the world's ugliness. How is it possible to find hope, peace and love? But how else can it be possible? Do not fear evil. There is much good in the air.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment