This place is gonna get boring. I think. I realised that there's no point carrying on doing something when it's ceased to be effective and purposeful. I've got to remind myself not to do anything without a purpose. That, or to keep searching for a purpose in what I'm already doing. It sounds pretty complicated but I'm sure we all know that it's really simple. Do it.
Ulcers in your mouth make you hurt. But they taste really good when you lick them. Disgusting? But you've got to agree with me. They taste good. Nice texture too. Bonjela tastes pretty good too. Haven't tasted that in awhile.
Let me say something about outlets/exits/output/escapes.
Out is necessary. Without out, things will implode. Laws of nature govern bodies to have input and output. Pressure differences, hormonal imbalances, tension and compression make unstable bodies. Something's gotta go, something's gotta give. It is unfortunate that we live in a world that says that being strong is to look strong. "In order to be successful, one must project an image of success at all times," says Buddy Kane. Usually, when you don't agree with something, you've just got to throw it out of the window. But sometimes, there's no such thing as a window, especially if you live in a huge, huge greenhouse. I've found my outlets, and this is not one of them. This place is like a window to a hall room on the ground floor, fitted with metal grills and a green mosquito net. I like it here on the seventh floor. It's just that rain gets in easily. So I've got to lock up the windows when I'm not around.
Well. This place is gonna get boring. Or more interesting, depending on your taste and preferences. But if you like the taste of ulcers, I'm sure you're going to like the donuts.
Ulcers in your mouth make you hurt. But they taste really good when you lick them. Disgusting? But you've got to agree with me. They taste good. Nice texture too. Bonjela tastes pretty good too. Haven't tasted that in awhile.
Let me say something about outlets/exits/output/escapes.
Out is necessary. Without out, things will implode. Laws of nature govern bodies to have input and output. Pressure differences, hormonal imbalances, tension and compression make unstable bodies. Something's gotta go, something's gotta give. It is unfortunate that we live in a world that says that being strong is to look strong. "In order to be successful, one must project an image of success at all times," says Buddy Kane. Usually, when you don't agree with something, you've just got to throw it out of the window. But sometimes, there's no such thing as a window, especially if you live in a huge, huge greenhouse. I've found my outlets, and this is not one of them. This place is like a window to a hall room on the ground floor, fitted with metal grills and a green mosquito net. I like it here on the seventh floor. It's just that rain gets in easily. So I've got to lock up the windows when I'm not around.
Well. This place is gonna get boring. Or more interesting, depending on your taste and preferences. But if you like the taste of ulcers, I'm sure you're going to like the donuts.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment