toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


I have this funny sense of happy now. Like I know that everything's gonna be alright, that everything will be put back in place, again. Maybe it's because I'm listening to Fall Out Boy. Infinity on high! Very funny, very fun, very edgy-cute. Edgy-cute is what we should aim for!
Maybe it's the food I ate. It's like eating everything but nothing at all, throwing stuff into your mouth in the hope that nothing goes wasted. I'm sure you know what that's like. Eating without looking at what you're eating. Sweet.
Why do we conform to the patterns of this world? I'm not talking about the evils and battles of the realms. I'm talking about the trivia. The uninteresting stuff that, when talked about, becomes rather interesting. Especially at the dinner table. Things like choosing between licking the cream off the ice-cream and smearing cream on your tongue. Stuff like how you name your mp3 files, if you name them at all. Things like the difference between a mac engineer and a mech engineer (oh boy, big difference my friends!) Things that are so mundane, you have to laugh at them.
I really like it when everyone is laughing, even at nothing at all. But I also like it when you are crying, so that I know that those laughters were real and not fake, like forged steel and video-edited street magic fake.
You know the cliched phrase, 'be positive'? It's not a trick made up by some self-help guru to make you feel better when situations turn bad. It's a pretty good answer to some of life's struggles. I think we should not throw cliches away that quickly. There's probably a reason why they're overused.
Imagine walking out of a beautiful wedding, and someone asks you, "so, when's your turn?" Now imagine walking out of a beautiful funeral, and someone asks you, "so, when's your turn?" You just reply them (calmly and cooly) all the same, "for one to end, one must begin." And then you tell them to choose a number between one and four. And they will choose three. And then you give a wicked grin and walk off, never looking back, not once. With Meatloaf playing in the background all the while.
I was just thinking, why haven't I ever thought of picking up the keytar? Ultimate old school fused with indie cool.

1 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Johan

    death was having the time of your life.
    it's a pity you don't see the world ... tho that would make your perspective v interesting indeed. presscon one day ... or just a very happy meal one night.
    i love cliches ... i like the idea of the keytar as the next instrument from the devil trying to corrupt God's music even more.  

Post a Comment