toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


I just thought I need to capture this moment right now. It's kind of sad that I chose this way to capture it.
It's nothing very spectacular. It's just the feeling that I've arrived. At the bottom.
Like someone wearing a red cape kicked me down a very deep pit. It didn't hurt when I landed. I think I must have busted my spine.
The walls are slippery. You should know the reason why they have to dig huge pits in the middle of the town. It's really dark in here. I cannot see my fingers. At least I can still feel all ten of them.
This is madness, I thought. But you all know what was the reply I got. And my being here as a direct consequence of my outburst.
I have to climb out of here, if I ever wanted to survive. I'm not sure where to begin. My slippers aren't exactly providing very good traction.
Then I realised that there was a rope in front of me.
Heck. I have no other choice but to take its lead. There is no way but up.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment