Too much Japanese food in a day. Too much healthy food makes one unhealthy. It was nice to realise that some traditions can last 7 years. I should be more traditional in that sense, at the risk of being too gay. I'm sure this is going to continue for years to come. And I learned a neat trick, an organized way of memorizing everyone's names.
Hmm, I've stopped writing (anything) for so long, I forgot if I'm an '-ise' person or '-ize' person.
I fear the back ache is coming back. The good thing is, the left and right sides take turns to torment me. The bad thing is, they torment me damn good. I am armed with 3 different brands of heat pads and 2 brands of muscle rub. 'Come and get them!'
Sunny days are here to stay!
But I say it will rain today.
I realised why Slash is so good. He knows the art of playing riffs in the background, and when not to play at all.
I realised what makes a good singer. He must have the ability of making bad lyrics sound good.
The time has come for me to retreat into a secluded corner in one of the libraries... Which one will it be?
We have a walk to remember. There is so much to remember. So much that was done. For you and for me and the entire human race. Gasp.
Hmm, I've stopped writing (anything) for so long, I forgot if I'm an '-ise' person or '-ize' person.
I fear the back ache is coming back. The good thing is, the left and right sides take turns to torment me. The bad thing is, they torment me damn good. I am armed with 3 different brands of heat pads and 2 brands of muscle rub. 'Come and get them!'
Sunny days are here to stay!
But I say it will rain today.
I realised why Slash is so good. He knows the art of playing riffs in the background, and when not to play at all.
I realised what makes a good singer. He must have the ability of making bad lyrics sound good.
The time has come for me to retreat into a secluded corner in one of the libraries... Which one will it be?
We have a walk to remember. There is so much to remember. So much that was done. For you and for me and the entire human race. Gasp.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment