I watched Deal Or No Deal. I'm sure some of you watched it, and liked it. It's a good concept. It's nice to be rooting for someone to win big money, although we don't do that in real life. I realised I played this game a long time before, about five years ago. Someone will come along, dangle something in front of you, deal-or-no-dealing you. You look at the situation, analyze it abit with your limited perception of the future. Then I pressed the button.
Since it was there in front of me, why don't I just take it and see what comes?
Take a step, count the next.
I've always been thinking this way. Always taking the option that gives me the most options. Not knowing what you want in life is not wrong. But when you're twenty-something, not knowing what you want is not good. It is very bad. Perhaps now I'm suffering some of the consequences. For sure I will suffer in the near future. Gotta start thinking, again.
'They're all winners.' I heard that on another programme. For the first time, perhaps that made sense. Maybe we'll all be winners one day. I really wish we all could win.
My brother likes to wear my underwear. Kindly tag on his blog to ridicule him.
Since it was there in front of me, why don't I just take it and see what comes?
Take a step, count the next.
I've always been thinking this way. Always taking the option that gives me the most options. Not knowing what you want in life is not wrong. But when you're twenty-something, not knowing what you want is not good. It is very bad. Perhaps now I'm suffering some of the consequences. For sure I will suffer in the near future. Gotta start thinking, again.
'They're all winners.' I heard that on another programme. For the first time, perhaps that made sense. Maybe we'll all be winners one day. I really wish we all could win.
My brother likes to wear my underwear. Kindly tag on his blog to ridicule him.
WHOEVER knows what he/she wants?
Sigh, such is the pathetic situation most young people in Spore feel, methinks.
Haha maybe he wants to show off he can FIT into your briefs.