You lose control when you hold too tight
And turn your head long enough to let it bite
Cause faith left me staring at the ceiling through the night
It's freaking me out
I don't know about you, but I think that it is inevitable that you tire yourself out by doing something over and over, no matter how much you like it. First, you do it. Second, you do it again. Then repeat.
I'm not sleeping well. I don't think I want to. I just had the most phenomenal dream last night. I dreamt that I spent a year living in Japan. I met a girl named Sha-Ke. I'm not sure how she spells her name, the name doesn't even sound Japanese, but that's what she told me. She's a student, of sorts, probably studying art or economics. I liked her hair, jet black, cropped fringe, a little spikey at the top. Before I left, she said it would be a good idea to write to each other. I thought that it was because she wanted to improve her english. Then I woke up from the dream. It was Sunday already, the 22nd of July. Problem was, it was the 22nd of July, 2008. Everything had changed. It seemed like I had slept through an entire year, and that my dream had crossed over into reality. And then, I woke up a second time. 'Shit,' I thought, it wasn't a dream, because it was still 2008. Then I woke up a third time. And it was 6am, 22nd of July, 2007. I felt a certain terrible, and I brought it along with me through the day. Is that what one chapter of Gaiman does to you?
Oh I don't believe it
That I could be so deceiving
And bringing you down to feel this lack of loyalty
Sorry about that, I should apologise.
And turn your head long enough to let it bite
Cause faith left me staring at the ceiling through the night
It's freaking me out
I don't know about you, but I think that it is inevitable that you tire yourself out by doing something over and over, no matter how much you like it. First, you do it. Second, you do it again. Then repeat.
I'm not sleeping well. I don't think I want to. I just had the most phenomenal dream last night. I dreamt that I spent a year living in Japan. I met a girl named Sha-Ke. I'm not sure how she spells her name, the name doesn't even sound Japanese, but that's what she told me. She's a student, of sorts, probably studying art or economics. I liked her hair, jet black, cropped fringe, a little spikey at the top. Before I left, she said it would be a good idea to write to each other. I thought that it was because she wanted to improve her english. Then I woke up from the dream. It was Sunday already, the 22nd of July. Problem was, it was the 22nd of July, 2008. Everything had changed. It seemed like I had slept through an entire year, and that my dream had crossed over into reality. And then, I woke up a second time. 'Shit,' I thought, it wasn't a dream, because it was still 2008. Then I woke up a third time. And it was 6am, 22nd of July, 2007. I felt a certain terrible, and I brought it along with me through the day. Is that what one chapter of Gaiman does to you?
Oh I don't believe it
That I could be so deceiving
And bringing you down to feel this lack of loyalty
Sorry about that, I should apologise.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment