toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


I was thinking about the concept of competency. About how it forms up approximately 50% of your self-worth. About how we aim to stay competent, and not to become competent. Sometimes, more often than not, I think, what is the point of aiming for something you cannot put a firm hold on? Like, what's the point of doing 100 crunches when you've decided to eat Cheetos right after that? Same thing for competency. My failure to remain competent is birthed from the same reason why I fail to retain the abdomen in its plural form.
I have to put my mind on something in order to get it. About time, boy. Cheetos kills life. My keyboard is turning red. Throw out the resignation!
I figured that competency has nothing to do with competition at all. I don't usually like competition, and I'm missing out on all the things I like that comes along with competition. What a pity not to see through that.

1 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger jer

    dude, buddy, nice dream, man. :D  

Post a Comment