toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


Hello. You who think of yourself as emo, and you who indiscriminately label others as emo. Hello. I just want you to know, there is no one as emo as me. I was the original emo kid. Before black eyeliner, before Jimmy Eat World, and before roses had thorns, I was emo to the power of n. To prove it, I shall introduce you to my favourite band of the nineties. Mansun.
My favouritest Mansun song was 'Legacy', which had lyrics such as...
Life... is wearing me thin
I feel so drained
My legacy
A sea of faces just like me
Beat that, emo kids!

Do note that TOTP has the regulation of dubbing recorded music, so no discrediting them there.
I was first inspired by the band to pick up a new instrument. The synthesizer. If it had not been for the steep prices of synths, I would have ended up a very different person today, at least musically speaking. It is my opinion that they are the best band not to have received their due commercial success.

6 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Hannah

    go listen to the emo song... its cool in a screwed up way(:  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    u emo kid  

  3. # Blogger jer

    buddy! what was the line6 effects processor you bought?  

  4. # Blogger jer

    buddy! what was the model of the guitar effects processor you bought? was it Line6?  

  5. # Blogger joel

    Line6 Floor Pod Plus, buddy!!  

  6. # Blogger jer

    buddy! :) missing u la. haha

    anyway, i was looking at the line6 Pocket Pod --
    http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Line-6-Pocket-POD-Guitar-Effects-Processor?sku=151065

    or the Line6 Pod XT which costs like more than twice as much, don't know what's the difference--
    http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Line-6-PODXT-Guitar-Multi-Effects-Processor?sku=482197

    and also the DigiTech RP250--
    http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/DigiTech-RP250-Multi-Effects-Pedal?sku=156607

    or the DigiTech RP350--
    http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/DigiTech-RP350-Multi-Effects-Pedal?sku=156608

    what do you think? I'm trying to keep it about 200 bucks max. keeping in mind it's 200 USD. all the pedals seem to offer the basic delay, wah, overdrive etc, not sure why the price difference is so big? :) could be the quality of the effects. recommendations??  

Post a Comment