toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


I came across this post, which got me thinking. Basically, this church's worship committee cut the song "Holy is the Lord", because the church never raise hands or bow down. We stand and lift up our hands... They felt that they would be leading the congregation to say what they did not mean. Bye bye, song. It's interesting because I did that song this weekend and there wasn't much hand-lifting or bowing either. I think that we should still sing it, if only to encourage and challenge ourselves to do it. It's not as if we should tear out parts of the Bible because we cannot do what it says. What do you think?

If you call me crazy for collecting pens, check out this guy. Respect!

I have no idea why my mom used to say that David Copperfield looks demonic. Just watch the TV specials. You'll have a good laugh. His face spells camp all over... Magic is indeed entertaining.

3 Responses to “”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    pencils are different from pens.

    They've got wood, and a heart of lead to boot.


    huawei  

  2. # Blogger jer

    buddy!

    it's been THAT LONG? i missed all your cryptic blog posts. haha.

    maybe you should trade in our good ol' pri school pencils ha.



    and what a weird reason to take out that song . ha. weird.  

  3. # Blogger granule

    you're right! there's no need to take out that song.

    and i led that song the same week too =P  

Post a Comment