toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


True by Ryan Cabrera has got to be one of the most underrated love songs. His ability to serenade can only be matched by his ability to breathe really weirdly after each and every line. Go listen. You'll know what I mean.

I've been thinking about life. In an academically inspired way. Which doesn't really help to inspire me academically. This makes me want to stop thinking about life.

I recently read that Singapore Pools has drawn up a proposal to rename the 'Big Bang' to 'Big Sweep.'

It's a vicious circle. It goes round. Over and over. And over again. That's the lyrical genius of Mr Wade for you. But anyway, I want out.

What if my life was available as a HD Remix? How would things be different? I've never given much thought to the power of regret, till recently. Let me tell you. It makes you want to think that it's powerful, but it's not. You've got to harness that energy and hit back real quick. Just like what you would do in Super Puzzle Fighter II. Or Super Puzzle Fighter II HD Remix for that matter.

We welcome an addition to the family! Congratulations!

You know what people like me do on these blogs? Posting lyrics without telling you which song they come from? We're actually training you to win prizes from radio contests. Alternatively, just approach the Radio Contest Man for tips and tricks. They are impressive, I'm telling you...

Today, I crossed the river. One stream leads to treasures of Nordic origin. The other stream flows coffee. Guess which path I took?

No more promise no more sorrow
No longer will I follow
Can anybody hear me
I just want to be me
When I can, I will
Try to understand
That when I can, I will

That's what they all say. I hope so too.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment