toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


This year.

It's a fight between my heart and mind
No one really wins this time, No one really wins this time
In the endless fight of grace and pride
I don't want to win this time, I don't want to win this time

I've seen grace, I've come a little closer to understanding what it looks like when manifested in tangible forms.

I've seen pride as well, how destructive it can be, how it really is a vice, how it disguises itself as something else, and how insidious it can be. Like Megatron insidious.

I've learnt the art of betrayal. Starscream traitorous.

I've learnt the meaning of redemption. I do not understand the psyche of Judas and Peter, but I've worn their shoes. Thongs and all. Of the sandals variety.

I've hated myself. When you follow through with the whole self-reflection gig, you'll end up at a common place. You'll realise that you're an ass.

So many years already. A bit at a time. Be patient. I thank you all for being patient thus far.

It's really tiring, fighting on. This fight never ends. But I'm up in arms again.

I want to hold the hand that hold the world

0 Responses to “ ”

Post a Comment