Everything's simple once again. I've come back to a state where i still don't know what i want, but ever so sure of what i don't want, and everything else just pales in comparison to the simplicities of life. Not that there are simplicities in life anyway. I just don't recall life being simple in any way. It's all irrational. And that's where the simplicity springs from.
'Sand is overated. It's just tiny, little rocks.'
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind is, well excuse me, unforgettable. For the record, Huckleberry Hound is my favourite blue dog out there. One thing i've learnt from the show is that, do not let anyone screw with your head. But then again, she screwed with his head so much that he had to screw himself in the head. At the end of the show, there are alot of people with their heads screwed and ultimately unscrewed. But no one screws with mine. It's already been too screwed lately.
I've been going home alot recently. It is official. I am a homely person.
Things happpen for a reason. Realise the futility of realising that. It'll be an endless chase in causation and reasoning upon finding mercy in acceptance. And when you think so much, more things are bound to happen. Albeit for a reason.
The notion of moving on drives me to move on. I'm motivated by my refusal to be unmotivated. Is this all but a farce?
Doing duty tomorrow. I will break a leg.
'Sand is overated. It's just tiny, little rocks.'
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind is, well excuse me, unforgettable. For the record, Huckleberry Hound is my favourite blue dog out there. One thing i've learnt from the show is that, do not let anyone screw with your head. But then again, she screwed with his head so much that he had to screw himself in the head. At the end of the show, there are alot of people with their heads screwed and ultimately unscrewed. But no one screws with mine. It's already been too screwed lately.
I've been going home alot recently. It is official. I am a homely person.
Things happpen for a reason. Realise the futility of realising that. It'll be an endless chase in causation and reasoning upon finding mercy in acceptance. And when you think so much, more things are bound to happen. Albeit for a reason.
The notion of moving on drives me to move on. I'm motivated by my refusal to be unmotivated. Is this all but a farce?
Doing duty tomorrow. I will break a leg.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment