toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


Whoa whee. I am so thrilled. So lifeless. Something is missing, I can sense it. And i'm not sure if i'm just pretending like i don't know what it is. Ah well. That's the all so familiar life ain't it?
NUTS - No U-Turn Syndrome. It's when you rely too much on rules to make decisions. When there's no u-turn sign, you don't u-turn. Not like in the states. When there's no sign to indicate otherwise, you are allowed to u-turn. I think i'm suffering from NUTS. I'm actually more inflexible than i thought.
Watched Troy last saturday. Thumbs up. Maybe two. Nowadays, the epics rule. And that's one of the epic rules.
Started on project exculpate, or so it was called. Will it thrive on? On our creative energy? Stay tuned to find out. Won't take that long, i reckon.
It's amazing how i've gotten used to unit life. This unit's life. First impressions don't last anymore. It kinda gotten worse in some ways. But alot of other stuff and staff serve as a saving grace.
The week is ending. The weekend is on its way. And i'll be wondering what to do again. Till i get too bored...

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment