toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


"I said to my soul, be still, and let the dark come upon you
Which shall be the darkness of God....
I said to my soul, be still, and wait without hope
For hope would be hope for the wrong thing; wait without love
For love would be love of the wrong thing; there is yet faith
But the faith and the love and the hope are all in the waiting."
-T.S. Elliot, 'East Coker'
Ah seems like everythings' coming at me at full swing now. Not that i'm not ready for it, there is absolutely no reason for me to be inadequately prepared. In fact i've been hungering for this kinda tempo for some time now. I like it, but it reminds me of those times when i placed my worth on how busy i was. Foolish games that broke me apart.
Oh well, same lost feeling i'm feeling now. It's just the way i'm feeling. It's funny how she acts nowadays. I just don't understand. And perhaps i just don't want to. Honestly, getting over the intellectual disillusionment wasn't that difficult. I guess my heart always gets the better of me. It's just the way i'm feeling.
Hey Feeder actually does sound like Foo Fighters.
Took a trip down memory lane today, almost quite literally. Was on a bus and met CTF, and eventually took a bus ride to his house, just like old times. Even went past the shady lane i used to hang around those nights.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment