God is in the details. Now who said that?
Welcome to the real world. And what a piping hot welcome it's been eh. Ah hah. Congratulations to my ego on stepping out of the little hole, out of the neverwhere that i've so prolifically created over the past few miserable years. Ah hah.
Suddenly every thing about me feels real again. Fleshy real. Spunky real. Really real. Bring on the noize, feel the pain, jab your pinky into my eye friends, I can feel it! "I had seen, I had touched, I had tasted and I truly believed...", and so they sing.
Never have i felt the spell of indifference lifted off me like this. I can now truly say that there are people i dislike. I get pissed. Hell, i can now swear with conviction! I mean, not that that's a good thing, but well... I'll give myself twenty more days before i get into my first fist fight. Stay tuned guys. I used to live to die. Now I'd die to live again.
A guitar concert tonight. Hope it's good. Hope it won't be as screwed up as ours. Hope there're no mediocre bands trying to come up with own compositions that suck. Hope they'll break away from the status quo. Oops, was that a taboo word?
Yesterday was eat-with-your-family-day. Of course, everyone's talking about the eat-your-family-day joke. But we should take this seriously. I mean, this is a great initiative in the name-a-day movement. Maybe they should come up with a no-sms-day. Or how about a pick-your-buddy's-nose-day. No, get this, a pull-a-wedgie-and-run-day. Just throw in some enthusiasm, along with a long weekends, and i'm sure it'll work out just fine.
I think my humour is getting a little twisted nowadays. A little stale, a little off. It's freaking me out, how i'm trying to make everything i say a little funny, throwing in a subtle touch of my warpped sense of humour.
Ralph: "Why can't you be friends like me and Mr Finger?"
(Mr Finger jabs him in the eye. Ralph slaps Mr Finger.)
Ralph: "Ouch. You've betrayed me for the last time."
(Ralph reaches for the scissors)
Just a little Simpsons joke heh.
Welcome to the real world. And what a piping hot welcome it's been eh. Ah hah. Congratulations to my ego on stepping out of the little hole, out of the neverwhere that i've so prolifically created over the past few miserable years. Ah hah.
Suddenly every thing about me feels real again. Fleshy real. Spunky real. Really real. Bring on the noize, feel the pain, jab your pinky into my eye friends, I can feel it! "I had seen, I had touched, I had tasted and I truly believed...", and so they sing.
Never have i felt the spell of indifference lifted off me like this. I can now truly say that there are people i dislike. I get pissed. Hell, i can now swear with conviction! I mean, not that that's a good thing, but well... I'll give myself twenty more days before i get into my first fist fight. Stay tuned guys. I used to live to die. Now I'd die to live again.
A guitar concert tonight. Hope it's good. Hope it won't be as screwed up as ours. Hope there're no mediocre bands trying to come up with own compositions that suck. Hope they'll break away from the status quo. Oops, was that a taboo word?
Yesterday was eat-with-your-family-day. Of course, everyone's talking about the eat-your-family-day joke. But we should take this seriously. I mean, this is a great initiative in the name-a-day movement. Maybe they should come up with a no-sms-day. Or how about a pick-your-buddy's-nose-day. No, get this, a pull-a-wedgie-and-run-day. Just throw in some enthusiasm, along with a long weekends, and i'm sure it'll work out just fine.
I think my humour is getting a little twisted nowadays. A little stale, a little off. It's freaking me out, how i'm trying to make everything i say a little funny, throwing in a subtle touch of my warpped sense of humour.
Ralph: "Why can't you be friends like me and Mr Finger?"
(Mr Finger jabs him in the eye. Ralph slaps Mr Finger.)
Ralph: "Ouch. You've betrayed me for the last time."
(Ralph reaches for the scissors)
Just a little Simpsons joke heh.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment