toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


This whole episode looks like a questionable case study in an ethics course. Oh my God. And oh my god. I'm just afraid that I'll end up alone. I don't want to be in that place where I can't trust anyone anymore. Not even myself. You know? It's the fear... The Jodie Foster scary, the Flightplan scary. I didn't/haven't watched that show, but the idea just freaks me out. I remember watching A Beautiful Mind... The schizophrenia portrayed. It weighs me down.

Is this the end of everything we've known?
This is the end of everything I am
Is anybody out there?
Hello! Hello!
Broken hearts like promises are left for lesser knowns
Is anybody out there?
Alone! Alone!
Cause the coldest winters thrive on broken homes

Today's message was apt. Gotta keep building homes. I guess.

An old story. I was late for school. Very late. I was caught by the principle. I told a lie to my tutor. I was called into the office. I tried to explain, I had to expose my own lie. My tutor told me, even if nobody believes you, you have to hold on to your beliefs. Yes, clichéd. But there is truth in clichés.

What happens when you don't know what to believe anymore?

From a lesser known I'm here and there's hope, there's hope

0 Responses to “ ”

Post a Comment